STRING TAGS – Avery White Marking Tags Strung (size 1.75 x 1.093 inches) are required on each item to affix our barcode labels to. You can find these at Wal-Mart, office supply stores, Rhea Lana Store (link) or large quantities may be purchased from Amazon.
You’ll also need re-sealable bags (for shoes, small toys, etc…), masking tape, scotch tape, sharpie, and safety pins. For large quantities of quality safety pins we recommend ordering from Cleaners Supply .
If you would like to print your barcodes at home you’ll need adhesive address labels size 1” X 2 5/8” (30 up). We recommend ordering from Amazon Here. Please note: all labels printed at home MUST be printed in color.
For our fall 2019 event we will be accepting fall/winter clothing in Children's, Junior, and Maternity sizes.
We are also accepting Thanksgiving and Christmas outfits, Halloween costumes, winter boots, and winter gear..
Please take time to:
1) Check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc. We will be checking in the items at the store and will not accept any item that is not in excellent condition.
2) Please wash and iron your clothes if needed.
3) Use Plastic Hangers only. This makes shopping more pleasant for everyone. Please, no metal hangers! Note: Use size appropriate hangers. Plastic hangers can be purchased at any Walmart (Infant Dept) store.
4) Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. Infant sleeping gowns or onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of 2 or 3. They may be pinned or rubber-banded together on one hanger.
5) Pin all pants to the top of a t-shirt hanger or use pant hangers. Pants that are folded over on a hanger tend to end up on the floor.
6) All 2 piece outfits and accessories need to be pinned securely together, with pants hung on the back of the shirt preferably at the waist. Both pieces should be viewable without unpinning them. If a shirt/pant set are on separate hangers, rubber band the hangers together.
Remember: all these steps listed above will only help your items sell better!
We will be accepting like-new shoes and sandals! If you will be bringing shoes or sandals, please follow these guidelines to be sure shoes remain together:
1) Write your consignor number and price on masking tape, placing on bottom of one shoe.
2) Place both shoes (with string tag) inside a Ziploc bag and seal or use a ziptie to secure both shoes together.
If you are bringing bedding, it is best to package a bedding set together in its original clear plastic bag with zipper. If you no longer have the original bag, you can purchase Extra Large Ziploc plastic bags at discount stores. Shoppers also like to see a picture of the set (if one is available) or a list of all the items included in the set. Tape these items inside the Ziploc bag if you choose to do this.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a Ziploc bag. Safety pin the tag a blanket inside the Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
Bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, toys, etc group together appropriately in Ziploc bags. Pin or tape the tag inside the Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
Must be clean and in working order (batteries included.)Small parts must be bagged and attached to the main part very securely. Games should be taped closed. Puzzles, books, videos and small toys should be grouped accordingly and put in ziploc bags. Tape string of tag to bag.
We will only accept Beanie Baby, Disney or other name brand stuffed animals in like new condition.
Large Little Tikes Toys and Furniture are in high demand! When tagging large toys it is best to also attach a piece of masking tape to the toy with your consignor number. This will enable us to sell your toy even if the tag comes off! We sell 95% of Toys, Furniture and Baby Equipment!
Toy recall information- Due to the high number of toy recalls, we will be inspecting toys very carefully. To help us, please do not bring any toys that have been subject to a recall. You may check the following website for current toy recalls: www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/category/toy.html. Also for a helpful resource made available by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Click here.
Your car seat must have been manufactured within the past five years. It must not be subject to recall or have been in an accident. You can check the following website for current recalls: www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf All seat covers and straps must be thoroughly cleaned. Car seats will be closely inspected for safety reasons.
NEW! We will be accepting homeschool curriculum, teaching books, educational games, and teaching manipulatives. If there is any writing on the pages or missing pages, please attach a note on the outside of the book/curriculum stating this. Educational games and manipulatives must have all of the pieces!
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact Heidi Gales at firstname.lastname@example.org.